Tomorrow we look forward to having our third visitor, Rob, from London - who has some Tetley tea for me! I hope he's not delayed by Dolly.
First we had Rosie and Jim, from Croydon via Playa del Carmen. They surprised us with an email just before they left for a fortnight in Playa and we had a great time. We were chuffed that they said Bacalar was the best part of their trip - we didn't have to pay them to say that by the way. Just took them to the Laguna a few times. Then we had Isella, Sofia's university friend who lives in Cozumel. Isella told us sometime over the weekend that it was Monday. We swore it was Sunday and I even "proved" it by checking the internet, but we were wrong and Isella was right. I cannot imagine how or when we had lost a day. Still scratching our heads over that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment