Well here is a list:
- Having a bath (fear not, the shower more than makes up for it!)
- Commuting - I don't travel to work
- Using public transport in general
- Watching TV
- Drinking warm beer
- Sitting in the sun - it's too hot! I get quite enough when I go for a swim at the end of the day
- Reading newspapers - despite this fact news of Boris Johnson's rise and the unmasking of Banksy did reach me
- Opening the post - we do still receive one or two things a month but not generally in envelopes
- Wasting paper in general - here we have consumed a ream of printer paper in 8 months and in connection with the above two points, we hardly have any paper rubbish to throw away
- Wearing shoes with laces, it's all flip flops here
- And, er, wearing underwear

No comments:
Post a Comment